Schika @ Blogger

solve et coagula - musica obscura

Ø

Trentemøller - The Last Resort
Poker Flat Recordings 2006


This double PRØMØ CD needs nø further intrøductiøn.

Due tø release ø2.1ø.2øø6

Døwnløad:


/me is back into vacation.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Sunday, 20 August, 2006 · Blogger Chente wrote:

Yeah, I posted this one too some days ago, it's a great debutalbum from our Danish friend!      



Tuesday, 22 August, 2006 · Anonymous  wrote:

great stuff schika. big thanx and enjoy ur vacation.      



Friday, 25 August, 2006 · Anonymous Anonymous wrote:

Thanks for introducing me to this great producer,
I am a bit behind the times and hadn't heard of him.      



Friday, 01 September, 2006 · Anonymous Anonymous wrote:

Wow, thnkyou kindly
(ps I am not A non Y mous, I am A mous)      



Monday, 04 September, 2006 · Anonymous Anonymous wrote:

BEAUTIFUL ALBUM, THANKS      



Friday, 26 January, 2007 · Anonymous Anonymous wrote:

You All Need To See This:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9yvb03R2qs

Thank You.      



» Post a Comment